Saturday 23 July 2011

Summer makes me feel Quizzical

Summer Song Quiz

Summer breeze makes me feel fine blowing through the jasmine in my mind. That summer seemed to last forever and if I had a choice, Ya – I’d always want to be there.

When you feel those balmy breezes on your face, summer time is the best time any place – those days of soda and pretzels and beer.

Every time I call my baby, and try to get a date, my boss says, "No dice son, you gotta work late".Sometimes I wonder what I'm a gonna do. Trying to smile but the air is so heavy and dry, strange voices are sayin' - What did they say? Things I can't understand. And babe, don’t you know it’s a pity that the days can’t be like the nights, in the summer, in the city.

You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby and I can tell you my love for you will still be strong after the boys of summer have gone. When the weather's fine we go fishing or go swimming in the sea. We're always happy, In Atlantic City or out in Malibu or anywhere between, I’m telling you.Your daddy’s rich and your mama’s good lookin’ so hush little baby don’t you cry

She'll forever hold a spot inside my soul - we'd blister in the sun. We couldn't wait for night to come to hit that sand and play some rock and roll. Then we made our true love vow - wonder what she's doin' now? Summer dreams ripped at the seams, but oh, those summer nights.

Can you figure out the songs/artists in the Summer montage?

No comments: